The Pedal Pushers Committee is gearing up for another eventful year. The first meeting of 2011 (January date tbd) has an agenda full of exciting plans.
- Fundraising for and sending a delegation to Copenhagen for the Cycling for Libraries unconference cycling tour (Copenhagen to Berlin in 10 days).
- Being involved in the creation of a secondary secure bike room at Central
- Fixing up the primary bike room
- Organizing social rides for the spring and summer
- Participating in the Bike to Work weeks in May and November
- The BikeMobile project
- and more …