Please see the most recent information on the work of the OH&S Committee work during COVID-19 crisis.
Important reminders for those working during COVID-19
- Ask for safety orientation where you work (if not already given). Speak with the supervisor.
- EFAP (Employee & Family Assistance Program) is available as a resource.
- Remember to take proper breaks.
- Remember to clean the surfaces. Ask where the cleaning supplies are kept.
- Remember to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) if needed.
Health and Safety Resources during COVID-19
This joint union/management committee meets monthly to discuss relevant issues.
Catherine Chan; SE Area Rep
Peter DeGroot; NW Area Rep
Wendy Fletcher; Co-Chair
Inder Pannu; SW Area Rep
Holly Thorbes; NE Area Rep
MPL OH&S Committee:
Jonna Milledge (Alternate)
TSN OH&S Committee:
Desiree Baron (Pauline Preston, Acting Branch Head)
Library Management Team Representatives
Minutes are posted on the VPL Hub.