- WE Consulting – Personal Information Protection
- LTD Pre-Authorized Debit Application – WE Consulting
To reset the password for your CUPE 391 email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MLA Bowinn Ma is maintaining a comprehensive summary of the public health orders and financial supports that have been announced, both provincial and federal
Health and Safety Resources during COVID-19
Ministry of Mental Health and Addictions: Managing COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression
Yoga – a 30 minute yoga flow by Ian Hand
- Allevato Quail & Roy – limited-scope, flat-fee legal services for workers to provide information and advice about new government benefits and services, income replacement, and debt-relief options
- Adrienne Smith Law – Explainer: Government – COVID-19 Benefits
- People’s Law School – COVID 19 Q&A
If you do not have computer access from home:
Staff who wish to use computers to access email or apply for government funding can book a station in the L7 Professional Library at Central by calling 604.331.3670 (Circulation phone). ISV can transfer any inquiries to this line. Stations can be booked between 10-6 every day with a maximum of 1.5 hours/person/day. This may be revised based on demand.